Monday 24 February 2014

Plan for the Week commencing: 24/02/2014

For this next week I am planning to continue working on my blog work and also to be improving my draft so it meets the standards it needs to be to reach the top grades. Also I am planning to take more pictures for my magazine, this is crucial to my magazine because the main feedback I got on my first draft was that my photos weren't up to scratch. I am planning on not to alter the light because last time I was trying to get a dulled down effect and slightly more dark (copying Clash magazine's winter double issue with Banks on the front) to add a more professional look I felt than the just solid white, bright effect. However in saying that, I am going to continue with the bright background and take more photos on Friday. Also I plan to still edit my pages, this will be a continual thing for the next three weeks, I am also going to be putting a blog post on this week about my style models and what has inspired me because that is important, also about which magazines have inspired features that I have included in my magazine (such as placings of page numbers, etc). Hopefully with doing all of this I will have a better idea of how my magazine will go and I can also feel more confident with my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment